Hello, Wanderlust Friends! It’s Sharmini here.
Considering Thailand solo female travel? If you’re dreaming of exploring the vibrant streets of Bangkok or basking on the sun-kissed beaches of Phuket, you’ve landed in the right place. I’ve been fortunate to explore Thailand’s vibrant streets, serene beaches, and everything in between.
This page is my little corner where I get to share my love for Thailand with you and all the ins and outs that come with calling this place my home for months.
Destinations in Thailand
Travel Accessories 🛍️
Planning a trip to Thailand? Here’s what you need to know:
- Best Time to Visit: November to April for sunny days; May to October for quieter, budget-friendly travel.
- Language: Thai is the official language, but you’ll find English pretty much everywhere.
- Currency: Thai Baht. ATMs and credit cards are widely accepted, but cash is king.
- Plugs: Types A, B, and C. Voltage: 230 V.
- Safety: Thailand is generally safe, but stay alert, especially on your solo journeys
16 Best Crossbody Travel Bags
Form meets function in this guide that gives you hand-free freedom.Read More
Must-Have Travel Accessories
Smooth sailing next trip with this exhaustive guide to all things new in travel accessories.Read More
This Year’s Road Trip Essentials
Taking a roadtrip? This list of car travel accessories help create the best memories.Read More
Travel Tips from the Community
Do you have a Thailand travel hack or story? Share it here! Sisterhood of the traveling pants style… or something like that. Lol.
I’ll regularly update this section with your incredible tips and tales.
And don’t forget, you can always connect with me on my social channels for more travel insights and discussions:
Let’s make our travel experiences richer and more connected!
Latest and Popular Articles
As a seasoned traveler, I’ve come across some essentials that have transformed my journeys in Thailand. Here are my top picks for you:
- 16 Best Crossbody Bags for Travel – Find the perfect travel companion to keep your belongings secure and your style on point.
- Best Travel Accessories for Women 2023 Guide: Everything you need to make your travel hassle-free and enjoyable.
- Crystals for Travel: Add a touch of serenity and protection to your travels with these crystals.
- Car Accessories for Women: Make road trips in Thailand comfortable and stylish with these chic car accessories.
Bucket List Experiences
- Thai Cuisine: Dive into the world of Thai spicy with Pad Kra Pao and Som Tam.
- Local Transport: Experience Thailand’s robust train and bus network, and consider ride-hailing services like Grab for convenience.
What To Do Now?
If you’re here, you’re looking for more ways to make your solo travel experience magical, or some research on what to do in different destinations.
- Haven’t booked your trip? The Solo Travel for Modern Women e-book is 55+ pages of tips, insights, and exercises to get you in the right frame of mind for a solo adventure.
- Already know where you’re going? Browse by destination. Check out destination-based guides I’ve created keeping in mind your safety as a solo female traveler.
I hope you enjoy these guides I’ve worked hard to put together for you! If you have any suggestions on how to make this site more useful for women on a solo adventure, I’m all ears!
Love free stuff?
Here’s everything that I’ve learned about solo travel and being a nomad. Knowledge is POWER.